Garage Door Openers in the Cincinnati Area By Precision
Serving the Cincinnati Metro Area and Northern KY
We install and repair the best available garage door openers on the market...Liftmaster®! If you need an opener installed or a garage door opener repaired in Cincinnati, give Precision a call today.
Quickly Learn Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You...
There are 3 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Driven Openers- Chain drives are typically the most commonly used and a very reliable type of opener. This drive runs the garage door on its track by using a metal chain. Chain drives are slightly cheaper than belt drives. Chain drive openers tend to be noisy, so if your garage is located below or adjacent to the main rooms in your home, you don't want this opener. We typically don't recommend these types of openers because the small saving isn't worth it. Liftmaster® does not warranty the chain for life like it does the belt on the belt drives and the motor is much noisier.
Belt Driven Openers- Belt drives are regarded in the garage door industry as the best type of opener. Not only are belt drives as reliable as chain drives, but they are also virtually silent. This drive runs on a steel-reinforced belt and typically costs a few dollars more than chain & screw drive openers. If your garage is attached to your home and has surrounding bedrooms, you'll never be bothered by the noise of your garage door.
Screw Driven Openers- Screw drive openers use a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod, rather than a chain or a rubber belt. These openers tend to work best in locations where the weather and temperature is constant throughout the year. In areas with a wide range of temperature throughout the year, a screw drive opener is not recommended. They also are the slowest moving and noisiest of all three openers, but are the least expensive.
Proper Garage Door Installation
You also need to be sure the garage door opener you purchase is installed properly. Please invest 4 minutes in watching this video. Although it begins a bit like a commercial you will learn the difference between a proper garage door opener installation and one riddled with shortcuts. When your new garage door opener is installed correctly you will enjoy it for a long, long time.
Recommended Garage Door Openers For New Installation
- Wi-Fi connectivity with our free Linear app
- Real-time monitoring and control of garage door — anywhere, anytime
- Your garage door opens when you arrive home and closes when you leave — hands free
- Up to ten authorized users
- Set custom access and permissions for each user
- Scheduling of door and light operation, including timed, automatic door closing
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™ and IFTTT™
- Ultra-smooth, quiet performance thanks to variable speed operation
- Two dimmable LED light panel, 200W equivalent, energy efficient
- Integrated battery backup included for peace of mind
- Self-diagnostic, self-adjusting system continually checks for proper operation
- Compatible with HomeLink™
- American engineering and quality assurance
- Low-power standby mode dramatically reduces energy consumption
- Supplies 800 Newtons of lifting force for heavy doors
- Recommended with belt-drive or chain-drive T or I beam rails of 7' or 8'
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Operator comes with three-button MTR3 visor transmitter and LPWWS wall station
PDS800® DC Powered Garage Door Operator
Efficient design results in ongoing energy savings.
- Ultra-Smooth and Quiet Operation
Variable speed operation delivers ultra-smooth, quiet performance, increasing long-term reliability.
- Safety First, Safety Always
If the obstacle-sensing beam is crossed when the door is closing, the door reverses to fully open.
- Park or Reverse Door
To permit both ventilation and access, the garage door can be stopped and parked during either upward or downward travel.
- Secure, Responsive Remote Control
Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe Wall Station
All controls are large, clearly marked and illuminated (door UP/DOWN control, courtesy light switch, and vacation mode).
- Automatic Courtesy Light
A built-in 100W MAX light illuminates the garage for five minutes every time the operator is used.
- Easy Door Release
When you need to open or close the garage door manually, simply release the operator's quick-disconnect trolley.
- Warranty Precision offers a lifetime warranty on the motor and the belt and the labor. If your motor has a problem, we're not going to just fix it. We're going to take it down and give you a brand new one. If you can find a motor with a better warranty- buy it!
LM8365 1/2 HP Chain Drive Opener -
The 8365 1/2 HP AC Chain Drive Garage Door Opener is the perfect choice if you want enhanced style, reliability, and the performance attributes of our best-selling drive system ever.
- Rely on durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Appreciate years of reliable, maintenance-free service from our industrial-strength Chain Drive System.
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our Lifetime motor and one-year parts warranties.
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™- with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening.
- Lock down your garage door and against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
8355 Premium Series 1/2 HP Belt Drive Opener -
This model is the perfect choice for reliability, top performance and quality.
The belt is warranted for life and offers quiet operation.
- This unit includes 2 remote controls and a wall control panel.
- MyQ® technology lets your customers monitor and control their garage door and house lights remotely by using a smartphone, tablet or computer (LiftMaster Internet Gateway accessory required).
- The LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is only compatible with LiftMaster® garage door opener models 8355, 8360, 8550 and 8500.
- Security+ 2.0 technology changes to a new code with every click, transmitting multiple frequencies and ensures operating consistency and extended range even in the toughest interference areas.
- Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®) delivers smooth, quiet performance. A perfect choice for homes with a living space above or next to the garage.
- Auto-force allows the garage door opener to adapt to weather and changing environmental conditions, ensuring optimal performance and eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Energy efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology.
- Meets all UL325 requirements.
- Earned the Good Housekeeping seal. Warranty:
- Includes a lifetime warranty on the motor and belt.
- One-year on all other parts.
Direct Drive Garage Door Openers
8500 Liftmaster Jackshaft Opener -
The Liftmaster Model 8500 Jackshaft Opener offers an ultra-quiet, space-saving, wall-mounted design. Specially designed for garages and unique applications that don't allow for a traditional garage door opener, such as garages with very low, cathedral or obstructed ceilings.
- Ultra-quiet 24V DC motor performance.
- Optional EverCharge™ battery backup system reliably opens door even when the power goes out.
- Jackshaft Garage Door Opener Wall-Mount Installation - mounts on the left or right side of door - Saves tons of Ceiling Space.
- Easily program additional remotes, keypads and/or keyless entry.
- Auto-force technology monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height and door track movement.
Do not hesitate to call us today at any of our locations to learn more about our openers. We will be happy to answer any further questions.